i'm alive and well

Friday, September 17, 2010

mmrph

Whenever I'm texting someone, I always want to add some sort of awkward noise at the end. Like URGGH, or AHGHHGHGH, or maybe even PSHT! But I never know how exactly I should spell such word in a way that they could understand what I mean.

I hate that.

So usually I just put 'grr', which is overrated and overused, and I dislike it. Occasionally I'll put 'argh', or 'ugh', but they just don't convey the same message as NURGHHHH!

I'm also slightly concerned that if I used such noise text, they would think I just fell down a flight* of stairs, or turned into a zombie, or perhaps nailed my hand to tree. None of which has happened to me...
yet. Knock on wood.
Anyhow, I think I'm going to go change my background/template thing, cos I'm a little sick of the birds.

*Why why why is it called a flight of stairs? It's literally begging people to fall down them. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment