i'm alive and well

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

well, sorry i guess

alright, you want real. here's the real life thing-

i'm not more important than you.

you're also not more mature than me. i know you feel like it, but honestly? guess what i'm tired of.

people posting stuff on the internet instead of talking to me.

i'm not mad. i'm just frustrated.

i wasn't dissing you, or your extracurricular activities;
i was being a teenager and joking around. if you can't handle that...
i'm sorry. i guess i'll stop.

whatever. i guess i'm done. i'm sorry, people.

i'm not perfect. not even close.

3 comments:

  1. Dear, I apologize. I didn't mean for that message to come across, and I completely handled it wrong. I guess I just exploded because it'd been going on for a while. Truly, I don't think either of us are more mature than each other. We're about the same within a few degrees. What made me angry enough to post that was that whenever I had something going on so I couldn't hang out with you guys, some of you would be like "That's dumb." Or "Stupid (insert event), do you have to go?" Which truly made me upset because I didn't say that when you guys were busy. If you want me to take that post down, I'll gladly do it. I'm sorry if I made you angry with me or upset, and I'll understand if you need time to cool off or whatever. And I'll find a date for our next elbow room meeting. :)
    Love, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear. i think we've both calmed down now...
    and we definitely need a date for our elbow room meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, Helen is gone the three days I can go before band camp. If you want to go, I can, but I think after band camp would be better. I'm generally free Wednesdays and Sundays, so would the 25th work?

    ReplyDelete