i'm alive and well

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Queen Latifah is a boss


Stranger Than Fiction
Last Holiday
Beauty Shop

My favorite movies with Queen Latifah. She is a mofo BOSS. Quotes? Hell yes.
"What are we doing here? I don't even think we're supposed to be in here." QL
"You told me I need visual stimulation."
"Yeah, I meant a museum or something." QL
"I don't need a museum. I need the infirm."
"You ARE the infirm." QL

"I read this, in this fantastically depressing book, that when you jump from a building, it's rarely the impact that actually kills you."
"Well, I'm sure it doesn't help." QL

"I will gladly and quietly help you kill Harold Crick." QL
"And this coming from from someone who's never thought of leaping off a building."

"And I suppose you smoked all these cigarettes?" QL
"No, they came pre-smoked."

"You wait and you wait for somethin' big to happen...and then you find out you're gonna die." QL

"What world was I living in?" QL

"I spent my life living in a box. I don't want to be buried in one." QL

"You are going to fall flat on your ass."
"Well I got some cushion. Wanna kiss it? I didn't think so." QL

"You know what, you could be black, white, ghetto past, no ghetto past, ain't nobody using the N word up in here, and no bitches and hoes either, except for the ones that don't tip." QL

"Vanessa, do these pants make my ass look big?" QL
"Yeah, they do."
"Good." QL

"Alright, anybody else leavin'? Because this white bitch is stayin." QL

ily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment