i'm alive and well

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

something to think about.

http://chaospet.xanga.com/730475550/the-official-guide-to-arguing-with-atheists/

Something to think about.

I'm not an antheist though- I'm agnostic in a way. I can't no for sure what's out there, so I choose to just chill until there's some proof on either side. It might be an enternity of wait. I'm okay with that, I think. Atheism is just another assumption, and you should know what happens when you assume things.

you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Anyway. I'm not one to argue about this, especially because I have friends who are deeply relgious, but I think we can all learn from reading the above link, simply because a lot of it rang true to me.

As of 2007, 18.4 % of single-bias hate crimes [out of 7621] were motivated by religious bias.
As of 2007, 1477 hate crimes were reported to be motivated by religious bias.

Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment