i'm alive and well

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

welcome to my world

Risky Business here- the eyes and ears of a semi-small, clique-ridden and drama filled high school in a small town obsessed with anything that isn't nailed down and half the stuff that is. Of course, what I report here won't change much of that, but maybe it'll open some eyes to just how full of horse manure we all are. I spend a good portion of my week shoveling that crap- I don't need any more of it.
Pictures and gossip, it'll be here alright. But more than just gossip, I'm going to work my hardest to bring you news- my school, group, friends, and relationships that I see going around me. This is risky business, darling- if I'm found out, it could mean the end of several things- this blog, your gossip stream, and, most importantly to me, any reputation I've managed to get over the past few years with these people will be flushed down the john. So, if you have news for me? Don't find me if person. Leave a comment. Please. And by the way? I might be into a little gossip-
but I never kissandtell.
<3>
Risky Business<3


No comments:

Post a Comment