i'm alive and well

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

1. Favorite Way to eat cereal
This may be a weird way to start off a favorites list, but here we go. My favorite way to eat cereal is with a deep bowl, filled about halfway with cereal and slightly less with milk. I don't drink milk after I eat the cereal, so having less milk is imperative. Anyway, I also like eating cereal (or whatever food I'd need a spoon for) with a slightly larger than normal spoon. Like, larger than a normal spoon, but not a serving spoon. Does that make sense? On sugary cereals, like frosted flakes and fruit loops, which I don't really eat anymore, I just eat with milk, but with cereal like chex, I like putting bananas on top. Strawberries I'll eat along side my cereal, but not on top.

2. Favorite Ice Cream
I have several, actually. :)
  1. Vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls and chocolate cone chunks. Mmmm.
  2. Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge.
  3. Moosetracks or Mackinaw Island Fudge- they rank about the same.
  4. Vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate topping.
  5. Soft serve twist, dipped in a chocolate shell

I like a lot of other flavors, especially chocolate!

3. Favorite Vacation Place

Definitely either Florida or Higgins Lake- if we're talking within Michigan, Higgins Lake or Oscoda. Outside Michigan, Lido Beach, Sarasota Florida is fabulous around springtime.

4. Favorite Movie

  1. Hidalgo
  2. The Dark Knight
  3. The Devil Wears Prada

5. Favorite Book

  1. Harry Potter series
  2. The Devil Wears Prada
  3. Uglies, Pretties, and Specials
  4. The Princess Bride
  5. Jurassic Park

6. Favorite Food

I can't even begin.

7. Favorite Candy

This I can handle- gummy anything. Gummy bears, worms, octopuses, sour patch kids, etc. If not gummy candy, chocolate. Hershey's milk chocolate is the best!

8. Favorite Summer Activity

Going to the drive-in movies! Making a night of it- getting pizza for dinner, going to the movies, staying up all night talking- that's a great summer night.

9. Favorite Outfit

  1. Long black leggings, blue peacock tee, black shrug, black high heels
  2. Dark blue and white halter dress, white shrug, and white flipflops
  3. Any tank top and shorts!

10. Favorite Animal

Horses, all the way. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment