i'm alive and well

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bwahhahahaha, summer has finally hit me. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I'm so excited for these last two horse shows, especially the one in August cos I get to [FINALLY!] do my second dressage test. And Rainy and I are finally working in a snaffle instead of the gawd-awful double-reined 'Wonder'bit. Everything's going well- even cantered in the snaffle! Felt so much more comfortable than in the double-reins.

We're set to go to Higgins Lake in like a week and a half, which I'm super excited for too. Except no Oscoda this year. :( I will miss the sesame chicken. But hopefully next summer we'll go.
Oh! Story time.
So every year, my dad's side of the family always goes to Higgins Lake- it's like our tradition, started forever ago by my now-deceased grandma. So we've rented several different houses/cabins on the lake, and now we go with my aunt's family for three days. It'll be wicked fun. We use their boat and go fishing and tubing, and then we'll go Jet-sking around. Except my cousin goes super fast and scares the sh*t out of me. But whateves.

So excited.
Look out world, summer has officially landed!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment