i'm alive and well

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So I got a question- do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?

Uh, no. Cos my basement is SUPER gross. It's not a finished basement, so it's all moldy and cold and just plain EW. But anyway- Your Love Is My Drug, by Ke$ha, is totally stuck in my head, and while that makes sense for the simple reason of me listening to it almost constantly, it also makes sense because it's true for me.

I'm not the typical teen who thinks she's in love, but I am the teen who likes this one guy for *about* four years now- this fall will be three years. Pathetic? HELL TO THE YES!

Sorry. Just me beating myself up. Slamming my head into a brick wall, etc. I do that WAY too [should that have the extra 'o'? I have no clue, and googling it makes me feel dumb] often. Blah.

In short- I hate liking a total flirt, because I have no idea if he actually likes me, or if I'm just another girl to play games with.

No comments:

Post a Comment