i'm alive and well

Monday, June 21, 2010

Driver's Ed

I suppose it's my turn to talk Driver's Ed. So far, I've logged 10 hours of class time- will it ever end? [NO] I've driven on the road twice so far, once in the suburbs [which I greatly dislike cos of all the parked cars and the fact that a child or a dog could run out at any second] and once on the country roads [which is really easy]. I've done the range once, and we're going back out tomorrow.

Let me explain what range is. In our hugenormous student parking lot, they set up a bunch of cones and stuff, and you do patterns and practice parellel parking and such. It's pretty boring. The first [and only] time we did it, we drove from one end to the other, backed from one end to the other, serpentined through the cones forward, then serpentined through the cones backward, then did follow the leader, except I didn't get to drive so it was pretty boring.

But I didn't knock over any cones! Yay!

I pretty much love driving. I hate the class part though, because all we learn is...
wait, do we even learn anything?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment