i'm alive and well

Monday, June 7, 2010

The world's a b*tch.

Seriously? [First off, if you dislike rants, stop reading. You're in for a big huge rant.]
People are jerks! And rude, mean, disrespectful, assholes, asshats, the lowest of the low, etc. They are bitches.
I bring this up for a few reasons. First of all, there's a certain person I know who, whenever someone is less than perfect, deems themself worthy of reprimending that person. Now if you are a teacher, or an adult who is supposed to do this, I understand. But this person is not a teacher, nor an adult, and in fact shows quite a lot of immaturity. Yet they still try to act as if they are better than the rest of us. Not happenin. Especially because this person often turns right around and commits the same crime they just yelled at someone for doing. Hypocritical? Yes. Overly assertive? Yes. Appropriate? H*ll to the no.

The second reason is because I am an outspoken person at my high school. I have opinions, many of the 'popular' crowd don't appreciate them. And rumors get spread, denied and occasionally resurface, but the one thing is that these girls [read: sluts and whores] have the innate ability to piss me off, be a rude, slandering bitch, and then flip their hair, lie through their teeth and act like they're the best.
It really makes me want to Gibbs-slap the stick-up-their-*ss look off their face and scream.
But I restrain myself. Someday...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment